15 Things to Talk About Besides fill in the blank ___________
Instead, use your video happy hours and calls with friends and family to talk about something completely different. Or, spice up conversations with your quarantine-mates. You don’t even need to get baked to have some far out talks with these tantalizing conversation starters.
1. Have your experiences with monkeys been mostly good or bad?
2. What is the strangest date you’ve ever been on?
3. What’s your hidden superpower?
4. What were you into when you were in middle school?
5. If you only had access to one album for the rest of your life, what would you want it to be?
6. Tell me about your favorite performer that you’ve seen live.
7. Have you ever been in trouble with the law?
8. What’s one place you’ve always wanted to visit? What’s stopped you?
9. What’s the cheesiest pick-up line you’ve used or has been used on you?
10. Got any dad jokes?
11. What’s a food you’d never eat?
12. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
13. What’s something that’s been said to you that turned out to be life changing?
14. What scent takes you back to childhood?
15. What’s your idea of utopia?