Get Baked with Stuffed Cannabis Potatoes
Main course or side dish, you can’t go wrong with delicious twice baked potatoes. The addition of cannabutter to the recipe makes these particular potatoes potent infused-edibles that are perfect for any gathering. Just make sure to label them as medicated!
Making the filling for stuffed cannabis potatoes is easy. Simply scoop out the baked insides and mix with the baked potato toppings you love most. Keep it traditional with sour cream, chive and bacon or broccoli and cheese, or create your own stuffed potato masterpiece.
Twice Baked Stuffed Cannabis Potatoes
4 large potatoes
1/4 cup CannaButter
Salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup shredded cheese
Toppings of your choosing (bacon, broccoli, cheese, sour cream and chives, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash potatoes and slice lengthwise. Poke several holes with a fork.
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet and bake until soft (about an hour).
- Remove from oven and allow potatoes to cool.
- Scoop out the insides being careful not to damage the skins.
- Mix the scooped potato flesh, CannaButter, salt and pepper together.
- Add your selected toppings and mix well.
- Stuff the potato mixture back into the potato skins. Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is fully melted and the top begins to brown.
- Eat and enjoy the ride!
Need instructions for making cannabis-infused butter at home?
Learn how to make infused canna-honey here!