Potent Weed Galaxy Brownies REcipe
SPACE brownies, POT brownies, WEED brownies, whatever you want to call them, these will surely land you somewhere between Cloud 9 & the Milky Way. Make them less potent by substituting half or three-quarters of the cannabutter for regular butter.
White Chocolate Brownie For Swirled Colours
50 g white chocolate, chips or chunks
50 g regular butter
55 g sugar
1 egg, room temperature
½ tsp vanilla extract
60 g all-purpose flour
⅛ tsp baking powder
⅛ tsp sea salt
Chocolate Brownie Base
200 g dark chocolate, chips or chunks
200 g cannabutter
225 g sugar
4 eggs, room temperature
½ tsp vanilla extract
250 g all-purpose flour
½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp sea salt
White Chocolate Batter For Swirled Colours
- Place the regular butter & white chocolate into a glass or metal bowl fitted for a double boiler system or over a pot of hot water. Melt the butter & chocolate together.
- Whisk in the sugar. Whisk in the egg. Whisk in the vanilla.
- Whisk in the flour, baking powder & salt. Set aside.
Dark chocolate batter
- Preheat the oven to 325°F/160°C. Line a 9″x13″ pan with parchment paper.
- Place the cannabutter & dark chocolate into a glass or metal bowl fitted for a double boiler system or over a pot of hot water. Melt the cannabutter & chocolate together
- Whisk in the sugar. Whisk in the eggs one at a time. Whisk in the vanilla.
- Whisk in the flour, baking powder & salt. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Reheat the white chocolate batter over the double boiler. Divide into 3-4 small bowls, add the desired food colouring to each bowl & mix well. Randomly drizzle the coloured batter over the dark chocolate batter. Use a knife or toothpick to swirl the colours. Sprinkle with various sizes of sugar pearls (big ones will sink).
- Bake for 25 minutes or until there is only a slight jiggle in the middle. Allow the brownies to cool at room temperature. Place in the fridge for an hour or two. Remove from the pan & cut.
**Chilling before cutting will make for perfectly cut edges**
Sign up for their newsletter for even more great cannabis recipes! Or follow them on Facebook!
Love cooking with cannabis? Let Nonna Marijuana show you how it’s done!
Whip these easy stoner snacks when you’ve got the munchies: homemade pizza rolls recipe!