Stoner Recipes: Outrageous Warm Chicken Nacho Dip
While the weather hasn’t exactly turned cooler yet, that hasn’t stopped us from being obsessed with warm, comforting, fall foods! This outrageous warm chicken nacho dip recipe is perfect for the munchies, filled with melted, gooey cheese paired with crunchy, salty chips. Pure snack heaven. It’s also perfect for groups, so whip up a batch before your next smoke sesh with your buds!
Yielding 12 servings, you can make this slow cooker chicken nacho dip recipe your go-to for potlucks and other gatherings. Feel free to amp up or play down the spice by altering the chili pepper types and amount.
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers (such as RO*TEL®), drained
- 1 (1 pound) loaf processed cheese food (such as Velveeta®), cubed
- 2 large cooked skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, shredded
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup diced green onion
- 1 ½ tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons minced jalapeno pepper, or to taste
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
Place the diced tomatoes, processed cheese, chicken meat, sour cream, green onion, taco seasoning, and jalapeno pepper into a slow cooker. Cook on High, stirring occasionally until the cheese has melted and the dip is hot, 1 to 2 hours. Stir in the black beans, and cook 15 more minutes to reheat.
Looking for more easy stoner snacks and munchies recipes?
Want to make edibles? How about cannabis candied bacon?!