Stoner Snacks: S’Mores Snack Mix Recipe
S’mores have always been one highlight of summer. Campfires and BBQs with friends, roasting marshmallows, smoking out, and getting sugar high too. Summer ends soon but don’t despair. Just recreate the classic marshmallow, graham and chocolate flavor combination at home any time you have the s’mores craving. Whip up this easy s’mores snack mix recipe whenever you’ve got the munchies!
Use Golden Grahams cereal or any kind of graham cracker snack. You can even break apart regular graham crackers in a pinch.
Mix it up with pretzel sticks or nuggets. Filled or coated pretzels, anyone?
Don’t skimp on the chocolate chips! Use mini-chips if you like!
Easy S’mores Snack Mix Recipe
- 3 cups golden grahams cereal
- 1 -1/2 cup small pretzels
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Mix together your cereal, pretzels, marshmallows and 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Lay mixture out on parchment paper on your counter top.
- Melt remaining chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second increments until its creamy.
- Scoop chocolate into a small ziplock bag, snip the corner and drizzle over the top of mixture.
- Allow chocolate to sit until its set and then break into pieces and store in airtight container.
You can use all chocolate chips instead of using white for the drizzle. You could add cheerios or chocolate cheerios, nuts or raisins. You can also use pieces of broken graham crackers or the little teddy grahams. This recipe is very versatile.
Originally posted by Like Mother, Like Daughter