WRITE FOR US – BLOGGERS WANTED
DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING UNIQUE TO SAY TO CANNABIS AND SHROOM LOVERS? BECOME A CONTRIBUTOR!
Here are some guidelines for getting published on ShopMarijuana.com:
· Be original. We only accept original, unpublished work written by you. We check for plagiarism.
· Be accurate. Be diligent about fact-checking and provide references where possible.
· Be concise. Skip the flowery prose and embellishments. We like it straight to the point. Somewhere between 650-1200 is a good word count to work within.
· Be funny, be edgy, be provocative, but always be professional. We want content that appeals to cannabis lovers of all ethnicities, ages, sizes, religions, genders and orientations. Be inclusive!
· Be current. We are looking for tomorrow’s movers, makers, artists, entrepreneurs, not yesterday’s news. What should we be excited about?
· Be positive. We’re not interested in fearcore or exploitive articles. We look to lift our readers up, not bring them down. We like content that encourages and guides our readers to better, more fulfilling lives.
TOPICS WE LOVE:
We’re open to everything from personal stories to professional pitches on a wide range of subjects that appeal to today’s cannabis user. We really get excited when we hear about:
· Cannabis and mushroom creatives: artists, visionaries, makers, musicians and more.
· Unique, small businesses providing something special to the cannabis and mushroom community.
· Success stories from LGBTQ, BLM and other underrepresented communities.
· Individuals making a positive impact in their communities and the world.
Photo, video and graphics submissions are welcome to accompany your article but are not required.
Please take a look at our current website content and ask yourself how you can add to the creative whole of the project. Send all inquiries and submissions to: Submissions@ShopMarijuana.com